Creating a Free Trial Account
Learn about the steps it takes to register your organization and downloading a softphone to your mobile device
Expand your communications solution by linking your desk phone to your mobile device to keep in touch with your business and residential accounts while working remotely or traveling.
1. Visit my.ringplan.com and select a plan to get started.
2. Easily register using your company email address, Google account, Microsoft account, or favorite social media account, then skip to step 5.If you prefer to sign up with an email address, click on the linkSign up nowand follow the next few steps to sign in.
3. Create a new account and a verification email will be sent to your inbox. Visit your email to verify your email address.
4. Create a new password, provide your personal information, and company information to create your business account.
Your new password needs to be 8-50 characters, containing 3 out of 4 of the following: Lowercase characters, uppercase characters, digits (0-9), and one or more of the following symbols: @ # $ % ^ & * - _ + = [ ] | \ : ' , ? / ` ~ " ( ) ; .
Once successfully completed, you will be asked to sign in.
5. Sign In using your login and password. Once inside, you’ll see a welcome window. Click on theSTARTbutton and accept our Master Service Agreement.
6. Set your time zone
7. Register your business account:
- Set your service address to set up E911.
- Add your billing address.
Select your first phone number. Start by searching for available phone numbers using your desired area code. Select from the available numbers that appear and click on theNEXTbutton.
8. Create your first extension. Select an extension number, assign an employee name and add a description.
9. Install the softphone application. We will send you a link to your cell phone so you can install the application.Use the soft phone app to make VoIP calls from your cell phone. Once installed, use the soft phone to scan your personalizedQR CodeWe will provide you with your own personal qr code during your setup process.
- Download gswave lite from the app store or use the link we provided to download the app directly from the app store. https://www.grandstream.com/products/ip-voice-telephony/softphone-app/product/grandstream-wave
Open the app and tap onSettings
Tap on Account SettingsAccount Settings
Click thePlus Signto add an account
SelectUCM Account(SCAN QR CODE)
Your camera will open, please scan the QR code we sent you for your extension.
Finalize the set-up
If successful you will see a green dot replace the red dot next to your extension number, indicating its working
10. You will receive a test phone call to confirm the setup process worked. If it did not work, try again. If you are still having trouble, click onHELP
11. Continue to your dashboard to add new lines, new extensions, to buy new phones and add toll-free numbers using the navigation on the left. If you are having trouble, set up a call with a project manager.